All applicants must fill out an application form.
The application form must be sent to our school along with:
· the latest report card.
· E.g. if you have attended the Danish Folkeskole and spent a year abroad you must also send a copy of your results of the final examination.
Please note: The preparatory IB class is NOT a prerequisite for applying to the Diploma Programme. However, the applicant must have completed:
· 11 years of school in a European school system
· The GCSE in a British-type school system or Cambridge IGCSE (a minimum of 5 subjects)
· Grade 10 in a North American-type school system
· The Danish pre-IB or Danish STX 1g
We will assess the application based on the student’s personal statement, grades and previous schooling. Applicants may be asked to come for an interview in English or for an admission test.